httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Anyone working on this showstopper?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:11:07 GMT
I'm going to spend some time on it. Problem is if I don't solve it by Friday afternoon,
I'll not have time to work on it over the weekend (ie, don't let me stop anyone from
jumping in :-)

    * We need to find out the right place to add the AddOutputFilterByType
      directive.  mod_mime?  No.  core with fixups?  That's what it is now.
      ap_pass_brigade() hook?  As a filter that runs at HTTP_HEADER stage?
      This needs to be resolved before the next public release.

Bill