httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Tereschenko" <a...@plastiqueweb.com>
Subject mod_mime_magic question
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:45:39 GMT
Hi, I'm developing an application that needs functionality almost the same
as Apache's mod_mime_magic module - to guess file MIME type from file. And
since I'm lazy I want to use mod_mime_magic module in my application. But I
have some questions:

1) licensing issues (what should I do to comply with Apache license)
2) I'm not C/C++ programmer, I'm programming in Pascal (under Win32) and I
ask someone to help me with this work (at least to explain what to do - I
have basic knowledge of C and probably will be able to make DLL)

My application is called Futuris Imager: http://futuris.plastiqueweb.com/

Alexander Tereschenko
http://futuris.plastiqueweb.com/

Dying tickles ! (from "The Simpsons")