httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: add_any_filter is totally borked :-(
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 05:10:29 GMT
It looks like this part of the patch wasn't as hard as I thought it
would be.  I should have it committed in the next half-hour.  The patch
is written, but I wanted to test some other stuff before I commit it.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA