httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: 2.0.34 up-to-date wrt cvs HEAD
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 02:36:58 GMT
If it's possible, I would like to get the perchild changes that I am
working on tonight into 2.0.34.  I am tired of the reports that perchild
doesn't compile.  :-)  I am hoping to have the whole thing working by
the end of the day.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org