httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject add_any_filter is totally borked :-(
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 01:36:35 GMT

I don't know if anybody has realized this yet, but I am adding the
protocol output filter pointer in the request_rec, and what should have
been a very simple job is going to be huge now, because add_any_filter
is totally wrong.  The problem is that we don't ever check which filter
list we are adding a filter to, which means that a connection level
filter can easily be added to the r->output_filters list, as long as one
request filter is added before that connection filter is added.

This might take some time to untangle, and the code is likely to change
a lot in the interim.   :-(

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org