httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server protocol.c request.c util_filter.c
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 05:42:20 GMT
Well, the fix for the first has been committed.  The fix for the second
is making me re-read some amazing code.  I just found out that we have
two functions in the http module that insert required filters.  Both are
called whenever we have an error condition.

Think about that.  I have just traced a request that had three instances
of HTTP_HEADER and CONTENT_LENGTH inserted.

Fix coming very soon now.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org