httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 20:48:01 GMT
ianh@apache.org writes:

>    RELEASE SHOWSTOPPERS:
>   +    * 31 BETA STATUS:
>   +        running on Daedalus since  02-Feb-2002 7:58 PST (need 3 days)
>   +        Compiles on : AIX, Solaris, FreeBSD 3.5, Win32

 FreeBSD 3.4 on my box, FreeBSD 4.5 on daedalus

>   +        problems with v31:
>   +            * libtool/binbuild on AIX -- possible addition of patched
>   +                    binbuild.sh to 31-beta roll

not really AIX-specific...  if the binbuild-er has their own
installation of expat then they need to apply the patch before
creating a binary distribution unless they are willing to have the
prereq and can communicate to users exactly what they need to install

I'd recommend pushing the tag or putting the patch in a possible beta
tarball.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...