httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support config.m4
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:09:49 GMT
Aaron Bannert <aaron@clove.org> writes:

> I have this and the same thing for htdbm in my tree, but I'm
> holding off committing since I was going to replace the whole
> thing with a --enable-static-support-binaries (or some better name
> if I can think of it).

I figured as much, but I went ahead anyway since checkgid was half-way
there and I could use it in the meantime.

I'm glad to hear that all the support binaries would be controlled
with one switch that wouldn't affect httpd.  I'm not sure what the
right answer is for httpd (whether it is good to suck in the support
libraries).

> I'm also planning on changing the binbuild script to call out
> this parameter.

you bet...

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...