httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: OT: whither are we going?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:40:12 GMT
Jeff Stuart <jstuart@computer-city.net> writes:

>[text omitted]

We just had another beta (2.0.32).  We have a status file that
indicates what we feel needs to be fixed before GA.  We are actively
pursuing bug reports from people who downloaded 2.0.32 and encountered
problems.  We are doing what it takes to get 2.0 finalized.

If you are in a hurry for Apache 2.0 to be finished, help fix the
bugs, or at least test 2.0.32 and see if you find any problems that
haven't already been identified.

There is always a steady stream of patches from people who are
determined to be part of the solution.  Those are the people who have
influence over when Apache 2.0 will be released.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...