httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 configure.in acinclude.m4
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:33:12 GMT
aaron@apache.org writes:

> aaron       02/02/27 09:06:34
>
>   Modified:    .        configure.in acinclude.m4
>   Log:
>   Fix --enable-layout to work again.
>   Fix bug where --sysconfdir and --localstatedir were being ignored by APR.

I don't know if this is the commit that did it, but somehow we have
lost the setting of htdocsdir and some other settings in
config_vars.mk.  "make install" is broken for me using something as
simple as

  ./configure --prefix=/tmp/abc

The failure is at "Installing HTML documents" because we need
htdocsdir set to something but instead it is set to nothing.

Any clues?  A bad default layout or something like that?

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...