httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.31 + fixes
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 21:01:52 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com> writes:

> I've now posted a patch against 2.0.31 that should fix all problems
> seen so far that have been listed in STATUS.
>
> It's at:
>
> http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/httpd-2.0.jre.patch

What Greg is running now is missing this stuff from your patch:

. canonical name change
. loglevel changes
. anonymous shmem calculation (run-time error)
. shmem ptr arithmetic (compile-time error)

I have no strong feelings about whether or not the canonical name
change should be in a hypothetical 2.0.32 beta.  I think the other
three items should definitely be in a hypothetical 2.0.32 beta.

I didn't compare Greg's dbm patches with those sections of your
patch.  As long as daedalus can open the bug db password file with
2.0.32 I'm relatively happy :)  (That is the extent to which I could
verify it anyway.)

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...