httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Schumann <sas...@schumann.cx>
Subject Re: building 2.0.32 on Darwin
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:07:53 GMT
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> "Jim Jagielski" <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
> > It appears to me that we are running into a *lot* of problems in
> > (GNU)libtool on OS X and that the libtool guys would appreciate
> > the feedback. Yet, it appears that stuff sent to them never gets
> > included in... has that been other's experience as well?

    Absolutely not.  All my patches for libtool (often for
    esoteric platforms) have been included in a timely manner so
    far.

> I sent it several times, never seen a new release coming out with fixes...
> Gave up :( I have my own patched copy...

    Apparently those patches were misdirected, because there are
    no signs of them in the archive of the mailing lists
    (I grepped through libtool, libtool-patches).

    If you prefer that, I could resubmit those patches.  Just let
    me know what needs to be submitted..

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg