httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: 2.0.32 as GA candidate? Re: [PROPOSAL] 2.0.32 beta announcement
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2002 06:56:44 GMT
On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Brian Pane wrote:

> I have one concern about 2.0.32 as a GA candidate.
> In order to fix the last of the performance problems
> in 2.0.x, we'll need to incorporate free lists for
> buckets (the stuff that Cliff is working on).

I have another: I consider the existence of APR_BRIGADE_NORMALIZE a GA
showstopper.  We just cannot let filter developers think that clearing out
a brigade of zero-length buckets is at all kosher IMO.  Yet another thing
I have to dig back into this coming week...

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA