httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Use of Bugzilla?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:36:28 GMT
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> So, who among those who would go through the bugs would veto the use
> of bugzilla?  It may be crap, but I believe less so than GNATS.  Pier
> already has bugzilla setup on nagoya, so it should be fairly trivial
> to add an httpd-2.0 project.

Having tried out just about every bug/ticket/issue tracking system out
there, I would suggest that RT be given at least a passing glance before
rt.cpan.org is a good example of a very large installation of RT - it
tracks issues with all the modules on CPAN. RT does the various things
that you seem to want it to do.

--
Rich Bowen
http://www.ApacheAdmin.com/