httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Braund" <ht...@allcnet.com>
Subject RE: mod_proxy/9772: proxy: Ignoring duplicate HTTP header...
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:36:24 GMT
> No, this patch did not fix the problem.
> Point a browser to the following url thru apache proxy to see the mess.
>
>   http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn
>
> The browser still displays page source instead of rendering, and these
> two lines are logged in the error log (yes one url, two errors logged).

I have the latest patches from Mr Graham Leggett applied;
proxy_cache.c 1.78, proxy_http.c 1.83 and proxy_util.c 1.104.
(Server/proxy; Apache 1.3.24-dev running on WinME, Workstation; IE6.0 on Win2K).

I had to go through the signup process at eBay first then followed the
above URL, logged in and had a look around.
Didn't notice any problems.
The problems I saw with logging into hotmail.com have also been fixed.

Regards
Andrew Braund