httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: daemontools/foreground support in 1.3.*
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:43:12 GMT

*caugh* and *caugh* me *caugh*

I need to change the pools api one more time.  The allocators can
be abstracted out and that best be done before GA IMO.

To be changed:    apr_pool_create_ex
To be introduced: apr_allocator_create, apr_allocator_destroy,
                  apr_allocator_alloc, apr_allocator_free, ...

> and small bugfixes (fast_redirect, worker
> robustness).  We also need to wait to give the 3rd-party providers
> one last chance to get their modules working (php).  -- justin

Sander