httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject FW: mod_proxy/9772: proxy: Ignoring duplicate HTTP header...
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:37:12 GMT
I really don't know what is going on with the proxy, so it is silly for me
to be acting as an intermediary.  I'll just reopen this bug report, and
anyone who wants can take a look at it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Gripshover [mailto:jcg@niroinc.com]
Sent: February 13, 2002 10:27 AM
To: apache-bugdb@apache.org; slive@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_proxy/9772: proxy: Ignoring duplicate HTTP header...

No, this patch did not fix the problem.
Point a browser to the following url thru apache proxy to see the mess.

  http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn

The browser still displays page source instead of rendering, and these
two lines are logged in the error log (yes one url, two errors logged).

[Wed Feb 13 09:19:20 2002] [warn] proxy: Ignoring duplicate HTTP header
returned by http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn (GET)
[Wed Feb 13 09:19:20 2002] [warn] proxy: Ignoring duplicate HTTP header
returned by http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn (GET)

As before, the page does fine via apache proxy 1.3.6.

Thanks,
Jonathan