httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server core.c
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:56:16 GMT
Ryan Bloom wrote:
> I also disagree that just tweaking common code should be a problem.
> Perhaps most importantly though, I don't think the changes for perchild
> will extend beyond the MPM.

That's cool, then.  However, it *does* seem that recently (last
few months) there tends to be a lot of collateral impact from
seemingly innocuous core changes, so I urge caution.

Unlike others here, I'm not emotionally invested in getting 2.0
out "soon".  If it takes a few more months for it to be Ready,
that's fine with me.  I think there are some interested parties
that would rather have it released sooner than later, though,
and I would really rather release something 'good' than something
that's just 'good enough'.
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

View raw message