httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: read_request_line() failed in JRE-1
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:08:24 GMT
Well,  I found the problem... or part of it.  Turns out the module in
question (which is a custom module) was being rebuilt when I updated to
the JRE-1 tarball, but not being copied to the installation directory.
 So I was using a version linked with .31 of Apache.

The reason I couldn't test with a standard module (CGI), is a config
file problem, I'm sure, as I see raw HTML when requesting an index.html
file, and raw Perl when requesting a index.cgi file.

Thanks for your assistance.