httpd-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.32 has been released.
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:20:17 GMT
Hi,

I have done the configure:
./configure --prefix=/export/home/apache20/apache32 \
        --enable-mods-shared=all

It fails:
+++
configure:3147: gcc -c -g -O2 -pthreads -DSOLARIS2=8 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS
-D_REENTRANT -I/export/home/apache20/httpd-2.0.32/srclib/apr/include
-I/export/home/apache20/httpd-2.0.32/srclib/apr/include conftest.c 1>&5
configure:3142:20: #error You need APR random support to use auth_digest.
+++
May be auth_digest should be disabled...

Cheers

Jean-frederic