httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dwayne Miller <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: Current HEAD on Win32
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:47:33 GMT
I just added a Sleep(100) call right after the message that the 'child
process is running' message in ap_mpm_run.  This resulted in 9 of 10
successful restarts when using the windows service manager.  I was only
getting 2-3 prior to that.  I know it's not a valid fix, but it seems
that Win can start the child process in such a way that the child is
reading from the parent's pipes be fore the data is there.  Does that
make sense?