httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: Wondering what I'm missing...
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:20:41 GMT
When I talk about dereferencing into the pointer I am talking about
within the apr_rmm_malloc and apr_rmm_free functions, not inside
mod_auth_digest. I realize that apr_rmm_malloc returns offsets into
the var, but the var is inited to NULL. Offsetting into there seems,
um, problematic. :)

I think Aaron is correct, there is a missing apr_rmm_init. If this is
correct I will put one in. Feedback?

Thanks,

--
Paul J. Reder