httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Wondering what I'm missing...
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 02:27:53 GMT
Perhaps I'm just really dense, but I don't see where (in the
mod_auth_digest.c code in httpd-2.0 HEAD) the following variable:

          static apr_rmm_t      *client_rmm = NULL;

ever gets initialized before it is used in the 5 calls to:

          apr_rmm_malloc(client_rmm, ...);

and the single call to:

          apr_rmm_free(client_rmm, (apr_rmm_off_t)entry); call).

Neither of these calls initialize it. It is not referenced anywhere else.
It is static. The functions (apr_rmm_malloc/free) assume that
client_rmm points to a vald struct and they dereference into it.

Some of the calls to malloc are within an #if APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY
block, but most of the calls are not.

What obvious point am I missing?

Thanks,

--