httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Ford <david+c...@blue-labs.org>
Subject Re: Apache2 and php
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 23:11:02 GMT
My apologies, I realized that after I sent it.  Actually that is
incorrect.  This seems to be a fairly unknown answer as nobody was able
to answer it for me in the past on either the php or apache groups.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&m=101180222102820&w=2
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&m=101180222102820&w=2>

/you must replace :

LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

By

LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
<Files *.php>
SetOutputFilter PHP
SetInputFilter PHP
</Files>/