httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Building latest httpd-2.0
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 15:00:22 GMT
I'm in the  processing of building from the latest httpd-2.0 sources and
found the following errors...

I'm building with mod_ssl support and have copied the openssl directory
(the results of my building openssl) into the srclib directory.  The
mod_ssl.dsp is set up to look in .../openssl/inc32/... for include
files.  When I build openssl, I have a directory named include, not
inc32.  While easy to change, I have not found any instructions that
state this is necessary.  So... am I configuring something incorrectly,
or should this be changed.

I've also noticed that the mod_ssl.dsp is not able to find the
ssleay32.lib and libeay.lib files, which are in my openssl/lib path.  Is
this my bad, or does the dsp need to be corrected?

Tks
Dwayne