httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Using Apache 1.3 modules with 2.0 was Re: Please help kill httpd-2.0 bugs...
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:54:49 GMT
On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 04:44:03PM +0000, Thom May wrote:
> * Justin Erenkrantz (jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com) wrote :
> > --
> > >Number:         9952
> > >Category:       mod_jserv
> > >Synopsis:       Cannot load tomcat connection module
> > >Arrival-Date:   Mon Feb 25 07:10:01 PST 2002
> > >Release:        2.0.32
>
> In regards to Pier's message about 1.3 jserv bugs being reassigned to
> Jakarta, should this one go to?

Sounds like someone is using an Apache 1.3 module with 2.0.  I'm
closing this bug with that note and mentioning that further
Tomcat bugs should be filed with Jakarta's bug system.

However, that brings up a point:

Can we detect when a 1.3 module will be used with 2.0?  One of my
housemates was trying to install the PHP 1.3 module with 2.0.32 on