httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander van Zoest <san...@vanZoest.com>
Subject Re: Modules.apache.org development mailing list!!!!
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:37:47 GMT
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> While we are at it, Covalent has decided to open archives.covalent.net
> so that people can hack on that site as well.  Once we get a group of
> people on the mailing list to discuss how we want to do
> modules.apache.org, we can decide if and how we want to tackle
> archives.covalent.net, and that can include re-naming it to
> archives.apache.org, although Covalent would like to keep an alias to
> archives.covalent.net as well.

It used to be at <http://archive.covalent.net/> and was also reachable
via <http://mail-archives.apache.org/> but this got lost in the downtime
and office move. We should probably update the IP so mail-archives.apache.org
works again. Although most people use MARC now these days anyways.

Cheers,

--
Sander van Zoest                                          sander@vanzoest.com
San Diego, CA, US                                 http://Sander.vanZoest.com/