httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Backus <j...@cncdsl.com>
Subject Re: Running Apache in the foreground
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:41:46 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 10:57:49AM -0800, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> Thanks for the original patch! I just committed the last chunk from
> the patch I posted last week, so we should be good to go.

Heh, I caught the commit in ViewCVS when it was only 66 seconds old :)

Thanks to you, Justin, Michael Handler and all the other people involved in
adding this valuable functionality to an already great webserver! I'm looking
forward to the 2.0 release.

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA