httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Handler <handler-list-new-ht...@grendel.net>
Subject Re: Running Apache in the foreground
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:08:02 GMT
Excellent news, thank you all for your hard work on this!

Now that we have this feature in 2.0, can we also backport it into
the 1.3.* tree, for completeness sake? I've attached a patch for 1.3.23,
which is an updating of my patch for 1.3.22. The patch is also available
at:

	http://www.sub-rosa.com/handler/pub/apache-1.3.23-foreground-patch

--michael

--