httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject 2.0.32 is a beta!
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:13:11 GMT
I have updated /dist/httpd to reflect that 2.0.32 is now a beta.
2.0.28 files have been moved to old.

Once we have the zip files available, I will wait 24 hours for the
mirrors to catch up and then the formal announcements will be posted.
(For the love of all that is good and sane, please don't post to /.
until we have the zip files and our mirrors can catch up.)

Enjoy and congrats to everyone!

While I'm not sold on this as a GA (mainly due to some forthcoming
API changes rather than the stability of the server), I believe we're
really close.  If we choose to focus on making the next release a GA,
I think we can do that.  -- justin