httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Eibner <tho...@stderr.net>
Subject Re: modules.apache.org
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:51:53 GMT
On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 09:40:49AM -0800, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> I know, but I don't have a machine yet.  I'm not going to have the box
> ready until next Wednesday.  I just wanted to give a quick heads up and
> get people thinking.  I would get things setup sooner, but I have a
> major deadline this week, and I can't spare the cycles right now.  I
> promise, as soon as I can next week I will get the machine and mailing
> list setup.
>
> In the meantime, I will speak to my sysadmins to see if I can get a
> temporary mailing list setup on our current mail server.

It's fine, and I was just trying to make people stop emptying out their
ideas before something was set up :-) And if it really was important then
I'm sure there'd be more than a few offering a temp list setup, but I
have no problem waiting for it.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>