httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:38:46 GMT
On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 06:09:03AM -0000, aaron@apache.org wrote:
> aaron       02/02/12 22:09:02
>
>   Modified:    .        STATUS
>   Log:
>   Just a heads up to let people know what I'm working on. I ran into
>   some problems with the new POD code in the worker MPM, and although
>   I'm almost finished I didn't want people rolling a tarball without
>   knowing of these problems first.

FWIW, my JRE_1 tag does *not* have this change.  rbb and I agreed
that it wasn't necessary to have the signal-less worker MPM in any
beta as it doesn't affect modules.  It also gives time to stablize
problems like these.

If OtherBill can provide me a list of changes to Win32 that are
needed for any .32 beta, I can bump those files and roll JRE_1.
OtherBill?  -- justin