httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: FYI: worker not running on Solaris 8
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:41:57 GMT
On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 04:12:30PM +0000, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Yep, that's exactly what I'm testing out right now, as the perchild doesn't
> want to compile under Solaris 8... Thanks a lot :)

This is a known problem -- perchild is going to need an additional
portability layer to be able to pass requests between processes
(or groups of processes representing a single vhost); I'm already
working on this part. AIUI perchild also needs some work done on
the filters to work with some new filter semantics, but I don't
know the details.

-aaron