httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject JRE_1 roll.
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 23:16:52 GMT
http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/2.0.32-jre/httpd-2.0.32-JRE-1-alpha.tar.gz

It's preliminary.  You should be able to grab this version via JRE_1
tag in CVS.

Please let me know what you think.

While I'd like to wait for Win32 support, others (such as Jeff)
think that we shouldn't wait.  So, I'll put it up to you all to vote
on.  I may adjust the JRE_1 tag in CVS as I see fit.  This is not
a set-in-stone tag - meaning that I may shift it around as needed.

Is this tarball beta quality?  If so, then I will make this tag
2.0.32.  (I don't believe the accept() handling problems stops a
beta.)

Note: This version will represent itself as .32-dev which I believe
is correct since this is *not* a formal release.  If you think it is,
well, you have lots of problems.  -- justin