httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:48:20 GMT
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 10:43:28AM -0800, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> I think it's obvious we're a no-go on .31 for beta -- let's remove this
> section from STATUS and move toward .32

My preference is to incorporate a minimal patchset to .31 and call
that .32.  (see my last post)

I have no faith in the stability of the current tree (aka HEAD)
right now.  Although, I am trying to use HEAD where I can, but I
would be *much* more comfortable just addressing the issues we've
seen on daedalus in .31 rather than trying again with a
HEAD-based .32.  -- justin