httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject 2.0.31 + fixes
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:45:48 GMT
I've now posted a patch against 2.0.31 that should fix all problems
seen so far that have been listed in STATUS.

It's at:

http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/httpd-2.0.jre.patch

The changes are as follows:

* fix an AP_DEBUG_ASSERT() call.
    - modules/http/http_protocol.c r1.391
* fix mod_auth_dbm to use apr-util:
    - modules/aaa/mod_auth_dbm.c r1.42
    - modules/aaa/config.m4 r1.54
* fix input filtering problems, add the canonical name fix, fix the
  log levels of read_request_line/get_mime_headers.
    - server/protocol.c r1.81
    - server/core.c r1.147 (modified to remove r1.143 changes)
* fix shmem size calculation and fixes some void* arithmetic
    - srclib/apr/shmem/unix/shm.c r1.14
* fix APR-util to correctly detect and use Berkeley DB1 on FreeBSD,
  and correct expat detection:
    - srclib/apr-util/build/apu-conf.m4 r1.31
    - srclib/apr-util/dbm/apr_dbm_berkeleydb.c r1.17

I could tag this as JRE_1 or something, but I'd need to branch
out server/core.c to remove 1.143.  I think this is doable, but
I'd like feedback on what we think of that, and to know what else
we want to add.

If the group likes these fixes and deems it beta-worthy, we
can roll this as 2.0.32.

Enjoy.  -- justin