httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <>
Subject Re: gone sailing
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:49:02 GMT
Have a good trip!

BTW- will be on 2.0.32 this evening around 10PM CST.
Had a lot of issues with timing yesterday, so my apologies., or 443, if you wish to test.

RH 7.2-XFS
kernel 2.4.17-xfs-aa
PHP 4.1.1 or >
HTTPD 2.0.32 with SSL support, worker MPM.
Drupal(may or may not be installed tonight)

AMD 1.333Ghz
IDE disk subsystem

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 16:04, Greg Ames wrote:
> ...for about a week and a half, taking a 42' catamaran from Miami to the
> British
> Virgin Islands. httpd on daedalus shouldn't need much attention in the
> mean
> time.  I have a lot of confidence in 2.0.32.
> Greg
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA
Coremetrics, Inc.