httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: gone sailing
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:49:02 GMT
Have a good trip!

BTW- digitalroadkill.net will be on 2.0.32 this evening around 10PM CST.
Had a lot of issues with timing yesterday, so my apologies.

digitalroadkill.net:8080, or 443, if you wish to test.

RH 7.2-XFS
kernel 2.4.17-xfs-aa
glibc-2.2.5
gcc-3.0.3
openssl-0.9.6c
PHP 4.1.1 or >
HTTPD 2.0.32 with SSL support, worker MPM.
Drupal(may or may not be installed tonight)

AMD 1.333Ghz
IDE disk subsystem
256MB PC 133SDRAM

--