httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.32 is a beta!
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2002 06:30:51 GMT
I'm going to rebuild digitalroadkill.net starting tomorrow night up to
RH 7.2 + my own kernel patches + purified gcc/glibc/binutils, etc.

I'm also going to move drk to Drupal, instead of PHPNuke.

So hopefully, for testing, I'll have everything up late tomorrow night,
or the next, Feb 18 GMT -0600.

Please feel free to post test stories, etc. I run worker MPM + ssl + PHP
4.1.1 or >.

Good job, and I can't wait to test it!

--
Austin Gonyou