httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Any vetos on releasing 1.3.24...
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:17:38 GMT
From: "Jim Jagielski" <jim@jaguNET.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 3:09 PM

> I'm still gunning to t/r and release 1.3.24 within the week. If this
> creates heartburn for anyone, speak up now.

Jim,

  I'm suspicious that whatever bug we hit on 2.0 with XP services is
the same bug as the XP send/recv failure encounters on 1.3.

  I sure as heck want to track that bug today and solve the problem.
If we prove up some massive fault in 1.3 we can get that into 1.3.24.
If we can't track it down in the next two weeks or so, I say punt and
give the folks 1.3.24.  [Note this seems to be XP and not NT in general.]

Bill