httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 20:19:26 GMT
From: "Rodent of Unusual Size" <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 2:11 PM

> "William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:
> >
> > I have to strongly object to this Ken's assertion.
> Um, you're objecting to my opinion.  Why not try,
> "Ken, I think you're wrong and here's why" rather than,
> "lookit, everybody, here's why Ken's wrong"?  As in
> addressing me in the second person rather than the
> third?

Sorry that Bill phrased it that way, Ken.  He respects your judgement,
but respectfully disagree with you on this particular point.

Bill sees how this really would rub someone the wrong way :)

[/this Ken's/ should have been /this/ or /Ken's/ - simple typo, I don't
remember which I typed first and which I added (meaning to kill the other.]

View raw message