httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject --with-module annoyingness
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:48:53 GMT
Would anybody mind if --with-module created a symbolic link in the
modules/foo/ directory to the specified module?  Right now, we copy the
module to that directory, which means that if you edit the .c file, it
gets out of sync with the version in the original directory.  If you
have the .c file under revision control, that gets annoying quickly.

If people would rather I didn't create a symlink, I could also just edit
the Makefile to refer to the .c file in the other directory directly.
Either approach is fine with me, but the copy is bothering me to no end.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA