httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Any vetos on releasing 1.3.24...
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:47:36 GMT
I am really against letting this XP issue hold up the 1.3.24 release.  Allan Edwards has
been able to reproduce the problem and it is looking more and more like an XP bug.  We
send a buffer full of "A"'s on the send and the network gets an equal number of trashed
bytes.

In the unlikely case it turns out to be an Apache problem, we fix it and roll another
release.

Bill