httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject seg fault in core_filters_type
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:46:56 GMT
I added an AddOutputFilterByType INCLUDES .shtml to my httpd.conf file. Then started
hitting this segfault because r->content_type is NULL.  I do not have an AddType for
.shtml.  Any ideas on the best way to handle this w/o segfaulting?

 ctypes = r->content_type;

    /* We must be able to handle decorated content-types.  */
  while (*ctypes && (ctype = ap_getword(r->pool, &ctypes, ';'))) {
      ap_filter_rec_t *ct_filter;
      ct_filter = apr_hash_get(conf->ct_output_filters, ctype,
                               APR_HASH_KEY_STRING);
      while (ct_filter) {
          ap_add_output_filter(ct_filter->name, NULL, r, r->connection);
          ct_filter = ct_filter->next;
      }
  }