httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: what is best way to statically link a multi-file module w/ httpd?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:58:33 GMT
--with-module takes two arguments with a ':' separating them.

The first argument is the module type, so that the configure script
knows where to copy the file.  The second is the file to copy.  So, the
following will add mod_apachecon.c to my Apache binary.

--with-module=filter:/home/rbb/apache_modules/mod_apachecon.c

The reason we did this, was because we removed the 'extra' directory
from underneath modules, and people were very much against putting it
back.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org