httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject APACHE_1_3_23 (Was: Re: Tagging 1.3.23)
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:54:54 GMT
I've gone ahead and made the required tag moves to the specific files
to reflect the true Apache 1.3.23 tree. I will now check to make
sure that the files and tags are synced properly and all are included.
If you want to export APACHE_1_3_23 yourself, be my guest. Once that
looks OK, I will roll the tarball. I'm breaking for dinner, so it'll
be later tonite or early Wednesday (assuming, of course, all is
well :) ).
                   will lose both and deserve neither"