httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/cygwin os.h
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:15:17 GMT
Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> writes:

> Oops... I guess I didn't see that veto. Sorry 'bout that.
>
> Do you prefer that I back out that whole section (since the addition
> of the pthread mutex must be disabled if we back out just the below)
> or keep this, with the understanding that if it's not addressed
> within X days, we back it out then?

Let's not do anything for the moment...  I anticipate that my concern
will be cleared up very soon.  I just didn't want my request to get
lost in case I get run over by a truck on the way home.

I will clarify my objection in another post and copy it to Stipe
directly in case he is behind in his mailing list reading.

Thanks,

Jeff
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...