httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mod_log_config.html
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:10:27 GMT
According to Ian Holsman:

> the other issue is the SetEnvIf can't match on mime-types (;)) and the
> way it is hooked in would require a seperate directive to do it as

But is matching on mime-types really a required feature?
IMHO most people are happy with the current conditional logging
feature, e.g., matching on REQUEST_URI.

I tend to be -1 on your patch Ian, because the directive is too
specific. We either need a more generic one or just stick with
the current (or an enhanced) conditional logging functionality.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                    - ...just a roadkill on the
lars@hyperreal.org                 - information superhighway.