httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Schumann <sas...@schumann.cx>
Subject Re: Running Apache in the foreground
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 20:38:13 GMT
On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Jos Backus wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 11:52:26PM -0800, Jos Backus wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 09:26:46PM -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> > > Yeah, this seems to be a bug in autoconf because this is not
> > > portable /bin/sh code.  IIRC, all cases must have an action item.
>
> I misread this (shame on me), sorry. POSIX agrees:

    The issue came up in this forum a couple of months ago
    already, when autoconf-2.50 was released.  If someone has the
    necessary time, please try to fix autoconf and submit a patch
    to the authors.

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg