httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FILTER/subrequest Question.
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:38:08 GMT
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Ian Holsman wrote:

> I've got a problem, with a included component and a custom module.
> I think it's a FAQ.
>
> when I include the file, it appears at the top of the response
> not in the position it should.
>
> I know's it something to do with the brigade.. but I'm buggered
> if I can figure out what.

Can you be a little more specific?  Is your custom module a filter or a
handler or both?  You say you include the file, which I presume means that
your module injects an SSI tag into the output which is then parsed by
mod_include.  Is that correct?  Is all of your output done with brigades
directly, or does some or all of it use ap_r*, ap_f*, or apr_brigade_*?

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA