httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [patch] new mod_ssl input filter
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:08:41 GMT
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Perhaps you *could* read all of the brigade in the getline case in
> bio_bucket_io_read, but that's not a sticking point (as I see your
> point - ap_getline *should* be able to pick up on an incomplete
> line).

i was just trying to avoid blocking forever if all available data had
already been read.  probably could be done a better way.  i was sorta
hoping core_input_filter could be split to avoid the getline duplication,
but that is another topic.

> Assuming that you've run this through httpd-test.  -- justin

yes.  apache/limit 9,10 fail with t/TEST -ssl, but that was also the case
before the patch.  i debugged a bit and might be an issue on the client
side.  i will look into it later.